Sunday, December 7, 2008

The presidential election

Though it's true, I haven't written in this blog in a while, let me throw in my own $0.02 about the election last month.

Barack Obama makes me ashamed to be mixed-race due to his misandry in the form of a hateful Father's Day speech that took fathers to task for not being there for their kids (this is only one example of Obama's misandry out of many). Also, Joe Biden makes me ashamed to be both Pennsylvanian and Catholic due to his VAWA legislation in conjunction with his outdated views on domestic violence. No wonder I didn't vote Obama/Biden last month.

Triple whammy aside, however, there is reason for hope. According to an article in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Obama supports a requirement stipulating that both men and women register for the Selective Service. If such a bill is brought before Congress, I surely hope it passes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Biden is a piece of shit and Obama is a pandering jellyfish.