Thursday, December 27, 2012

Back to blogging

I apologize to everyone for my inactivity.  For the past three and a half years, I was in grad school.  Things were going well until they really started going downhill -- this occurred sometime after my most recent post from January 2011.  To make a long story short, I had a bout of depression and things were really bad.  However, the worst of this dark cloud called grad school has passed, and with it, my depression.  Thank goodness!  Consequently, I have considerably more free time, so now I can start blogging on a regular basis once again.

My goal for the coming year of 2013 -- or new year's resolution, if you will -- will be to publish at least one new post each month.  Considering however that I haven't published at all this past year of 2012, I figured I would get a head start on this whole blogging business.  Here is an excellent, encouraging article about the feminist movement and the meltdown it may be experiencing.  Enjoy!

No comments: